Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Poshmark Finds #3


The last of my August Poshmark Finds. @heyemillionaire is also a great seller. She answered all my questions and sent my order promptly. 


I've already worn this floral crop top three times since I purchased it. Florals and polka dots, my favorite prints!



And this is the top that really made me want to purchase from her. I love the bow print! The shirt design isn't actually that flattering on my figure as it's too long and not too shapely. I think it'll be perfect under skirts though, otherwise I'll definitely need to wear a belt.



I've been needing cardigans lately and I love these two. The navy colored one is extremely warm. I think it'll do fine on a slightly chilly autumn day over a top without the need of more layering. It's supposed to some kind of reconstructed vintage Urban Outfitters, I think. I love the tan cropped cardigan too because it will be perfect over my dresses to accentuate my waist better.


I've been looking for a necklace in this style for 1920's inspired outfits. It's not the most accurate, but I think it matches the style.


How do you feel about crop tops?

&&I currently post every Tuesday at 12:30 a.m., but I think I'm going to up the ante this October and start posting twice a week. The second posting day will be Thursday at 12:30 a.m. as well. I'm so excited to start posting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]