Friday, October 4, 2013

{OOTD} Yellow Tiers and Wedged Heels


Finally a real outfit post that's not just mirror shots, but sorry it's still taken with a phone camera. These pictures have actually already been on the internet, posted on my Chictopia. Also, my nails I had this day were posted yesterday :)


I wore this to go on a date with my boyfriend. We ate at Outback Steakhouse. Also, just wanted you all to know that spinning was fun.


I decided to layer two dresses for this outfit because the yellow one is pretty sheer and low cut. I usually wear it with a long tank top, but I wanted to wear pinkXyellow and I didn't have a pink tank. I liked the feeling of wearing two dresses though!


And... I just had to do one more mirror shot.


 May 12, 2013
Yellow Dress: Forever 21
Pink Dress: MINE
Cardigan: Kersh
Necklace: Claire's
Shoes: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]