Friday, October 4, 2013

{Nails} Shades of Pink

Hello all, I apologize for the lack of posts last week as I got pretty busy. I hope that everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving had an awesome one! I had to go in to work on Thanksgiving, but the hour I spent with family beforehad was nice. They did continue without me though. We also had unfortunate bad news that day and currently we have a family member diagnosed with cancer. It would be much appreciated if you all could keep my family in your thoughts and/or prayers and also of other people with illnesses. Thank you!

Anyways, here's an old picture of my nails. I don't paint my nails anymore because of work requirements, but I miss it. There's so many I never pictured and I think I still have a few I've never posted.


My thumb isn't showing, but it was a nude color with a pink undertone. You may be able to see it at the end (left side) in the polish photo below. I actually love Wet n Wild polishes. It's the price. They're not the best quality, but you get what you pay for. 


These were 67cents each! Cheaper than the usual 99 cents individually. These are actually a bit smaller than the usual size, so I suppose it's the same price. I don't mind because I just love variety and I've never finished a bottle before anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]