Thursday, October 31, 2013

{Cosplay} The Eleventh Doctor - Halloween

Happy Halloween Everybody!


My cousin's birthday was a week ago and since it's so close to Halloween, everyone wore costumes. I decided to dress as the Eleventh Doctor of the Doctor Who series.
I know I pose awfully, but I really wanted to share something Halloween themed for the day. 
My outfit looks pretty ordinary if it weren't for the oversized fez and sonic screwdriver, it would have looked like I didn't dress up at all! Sadly I didn't have a proper bowtie (forgot it in SF and came straight from work), and was only able to clip a ribbon in. I did take the photo booth bow though! 
My whole cosplay is all store bought, so here's a run-down:
Fez: Hot Topic
Blazer: H&M
Top: Merona - Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless

Have a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]