Sunday, October 6, 2013

{Movie} The Woman in Black


Okay, so this is a bit of a cop-out post and I missed last Thursday's post as well. Sorrt, I've just gotten so busy :( 

Anyways, my boyfriend and I tend to try and dress up to watch movies. Especially, when we go to special screenings because sometimes they let you go to the front of the line. This is what I wore to a screening of The Woman in Black. It was January 31 of last year.

This was the best screening I've been to because they had activities like face painting, guess how many in the jar, and they gave away black veils to everyone in attendance. Most screenings are just the movie. Many people arrived wearing all black because they advertised that they'd get in first. My boyfriend came in a suit and I wore my Bodyline corset bustle-like skirt. It made us look more period appropriate for the movie, so they really let us go to the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]