Thursday, October 24, 2013

Poshmark Finds #4



So, more Poshmark purchases! First off is @nugget_love.


@nugget_love was actually one of the first closets I encountered when I first began on Poshmark. Also, the first closet with an item I actually had an interest in. Unfortunately it wasn't my size, but she was great to communicate and she seemed so genuine I hoped to purchase from her one day and now I have!


I bought these three Target dresses from her. Two Kate Young and One Jason Wu (NWT!) They were all my size and it was awesome! I was also able to puchase these during a free shipping weekend special from Poshmark. I love all the dresses and am excited to wear them, unfortunately though the black one doesn't suit my body, so it's up for sale in my closet.


I actually have the black version of this Jason Wu pearl neckline dress in a size 4 if anyone is interested, let me know below in the comments or shoot me an email :)
@nugget_love even included this cute gold chain necklace.


The ring is actually from my order with @shooby_loopsie which she included for free :)


I wanted to order this beautiful floral wrap dress from her and ended up also purchasing a green maxi skirt (not pictured, need to add sorry >.<) too! Both awesome items I'm very excited to wear!


I actually got such a vintage vibe from it that I wanted that 50's bust sillouette to pair with it that I bought this from @anjulie

It really gives out that conical bust shape, but I don't fill it out unfortunately. I think I may have the wrong size. I may just add padding when I do wear it, until I get the correct size for vintage style under clothing. I've been wanting to dress in a more vintage way, so you may see that in future OOTDs.


Last, but not least, I purchased this The Limited blazer from @emilydurrett. It's actually a size too big, but I wasn't sure of my size when I purchased. I found out when I visited a store and tried on a few blazer styles. The fit is fine though :)

All of these 4 sellers were wonderful to work with and I definitely recommend them if you shop on Poshmark
Links to their closets:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]