Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween 2013

I know this post is a bit late, but I wanted to share what I did for the actual day of Halloween. I happened to get the day off work :) 
For Halloween, I went to Chipotle for their $3 come wearing a costume special, hung out with my friends at their apartment, went Trick-or-Treating, and ate at a Korean restaurant.



They're both wearing Giraffe Kigurumi and their cat is a Hot Dog! 


I am Marie from Aristocats. My boyfriend is Mako from Legend of Korra (Handmade, he did everything, except sew - which I did)

I actually also have an outfit rundown for this as well:
Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Costco
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Headband: Forever 21
Ears: Disneyland


And bonus, I went to Cream in Palo Alto (not Halloween day) and got their Halloween special. It's mint chocolate chip ice cream in double chocolate chip cookies with orange sprinkles and fudge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]