Tuesday, November 19, 2013

{Movie} Thor: The Dark World

I totally had a get-together with Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman and we did a little photoshoot for their movie, Thor: The Dark World aka Thor 2.
So really now, My boyfriend and I went out to watch the new Thor movie the Night it premiered in theaters. We went to the Metreon in San Francisco. They had showings every hour starting at 8 p.m.! We had planned to watch it at 10, but missed it by a couple of minutes, so we decided to watch the 11 o' clock showing. In the hour that we waited, we took a lot of silly pictures with the advertisements :)


He wanted to attack me for a second there, but then he apologized and then requested the highest of fives.



Tom Hiddleton, who plays Loki, also decided he wanted in on the photoshoot fun I had with Chris and Natalie. He's way bigger in real life.


And here's what we wore to watch the movie! Brendon went with a Thor shirt and I tried to go for a young SHIELD agent ready for action. I have my SHIELD badge on if you can see it. I got it at Wondercon 2011 (come back to San Francisco!!!).


It says I'm a level 1 SHIELD agent! Let me know if you'd like me to share an actual picture of it :]


This is actually the same outfit I wore to watch a Walk the Moon concert this past month. >.<

Outfit Rundown:
Top, Jacket, Pants: Forever 21
Shoes, De Masque

2 comments:

  1. I like how you kind of put yourself in the movie posters. I enjoyed the movie!

    Come enter my Beauty & Jewelry $400 Giveaway!
    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2013/11/beauty-jewels-holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute post and I miss that movie theater. :) Looks like you had such a great time. Following you now

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]