Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Poshmark Finds #2


@chellirose is such a wonderful seller! She's the best I've purchased from as she'd gone above and beyond expectations. I liked many of her listings previously when I was broke and I let her know my interest. So, she was understanding and also kept me updated on her sales. 



Still diggin' the nautical stripes look of summer. Love, all year 'round.


I also got some blouses for dressier or business attire. I loved the floral one, but it was just too big, but I happily found someone who it fit wonderfully, right away!


These last two tops (the peach w/ flower detail and black dolhman) ended up being too large. I haven't quite decided what to do with them yet. I may resell on Poshmark, but I'll give first dibs to you all here reading my blog. Let me know if you'd like to purchase either of these two tops, just name your price :]


She was such a wonderful seller and actually gave me 3 additional tops and these 2 pairs of earrings. She said it was an apology for missplacing her iron and having to send me wrinkled clothes. Well, apology definitely accepted! She's so nice and wonderful to work with! I highly recommend purchasing from her! If you're wondering about Poshmark, you can read my post about it: HERE


Have you ever come across a seller online who went above and beyond for you?
Now accepting recommendations for online shops ;]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]