Thursday, August 25, 2011

School has begun again

This year's school year has just begun at San Francisco State University. I haven't posted in a week and I'm so sorry for that! The beginning of the school year is always hectic isn't it? It's so busy.
Going to classes isn't the problem for now, especially since there isn't any real homework yet. It just gets so tiring to see so many people all of a sudden. Then there's the uncertainty of everything. New classrooms, new teachers, new classmates. The uncertainty of what the class and professor are like and whether I will know anybody in my classes.
Then there are the (what feels like a gazillion) organizations tabling and passing out flyers and making announcements. And to think, I'm part of a few of them. Ah, it gets fun though.
Seeing old friends I have been missing since the last semester is the best part of all. They make school fun even through all the hard work.

Sorry for my lack of a real post, I just wanted to let you know why I haven't posted in so long. I do hope that I will start posting regularly again soon, but until then I shall be settling into the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]