Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Even More Harry Potter Love

First off, here's a clearer picture of my outfit from that Wednesday along with my movie pass for that wonderful week.

Now, for the big day! This is us before leaving the house. Nice normal picture.

Now us trying to pose? Haha.

My friend with a Professor McGonagall Cosplayer.

Here is my friend and I with a Luna Cosplayer.

Now here's another Professor McGonagall Cosplayer. She was so sweet. She let us borrow some wands for the picture. I know it doesn't make sense, but I wanted to be in the picture too XD
So now, I just want to let you know how sorry I am for my inability to pose. I must work on my confidence. Also, Bellatrix and I are NOTHING alike. I am not an actress... Oh well. I just love dressing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]