Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pottermore

YES! I JUST GOT MY WELCOME E-MAIL!

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, check out http://insider.pottermore.com/.

If anyone's curious, I registered on Day 2.

I was so upset this morning when my boyfriend received his Welcome e-mail. We registered at the same time and he's the one who told me to check my e-mail. I wasn't so much upset because he had it and I didn't. I was mostly upset at the fact that we didn't get to explore it at the same time, together. I just really got my hopes up. I couldn't tell him wait until I got my Welcome e-mail. He's been waiting too and I would definitely say that he's the bigger Harry Potter Fan. Without a doubt. Plus, he's going on vacation soon and won't be able to explore while he's away. I'm not upset at all anymore! Tee Hee! XD

So I leave you with this:


My trusty Harry Potter 3D Glasses! I will never stop using these.

I watched the Glee 3D Movie today(15th) with these.
**HINT** Stay until the VERY END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]