Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Harry Potter Love

So, I never got to finish my recap of my Harry Potter movie week. I must say, it was wonderful to see all the movies in theaters after they have already gone. Especially consecutively that way.
I must say though, that it was very different to walk around the theater that Thursday. There were so many people waiting in line to see the midnight showings of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. There were even people waiting for the 3 a.m. showing. It was crazy.

So just to recap my outfits that week:
  • Day 1: Unfinished Bellatrix Costume
(Deathly Hallows Part 2 & Chamber of Secrets)
  • Day 2: Kind of Gryffindor, but mostly looked like Hufflepuff
I wore yellow tights, a black skirt, a white bodyline blouse, and a black ribbon around the collar. The ribbon was pinned together with a Gryffindor pin. If only I had a Hufflepuff one!

(Prisoner of Azkaban & Goblet of Fire
  • Day 3: Slytherin School Girl

    (Order of the Phoenix & Half-Blood Prince)
  • Day 4: Full Bellatrix Costume

    (Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2)

    I'm the one in the middle. Can you guess what everyone's dresses like?
    Sorry the pictures are not clear and pretty dark.
Sadly I didn't get to watch the Sorcerer's Stone, but what can I do now. Oh well. I wish I could show you all pictures for every day. Stay tuned for the next post. I'll be posting the rest of my pictures from the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]