Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter Love

Sorry I have not posted in a long while! I went camping with my family for vacation. Before and after I left, I was also busy with school work! I had to do it early and then I was so lazy when I got back that I had to catch up!

Anyways, I have bought tickets to watch the Harry Potter Marathon in Theatres!
It started yesterday with the Sorcerer's Stone and the Chamber of Secrets.
Today is The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire.
Wednesday is The Order of the Phoenix and The Half-Blood Prince.
Thursday is The Deathly Hallows Part 1 and then Part 2 at midnight!

Yesterday was so Hectic! I originally planned to get my homework done before leaving to the theatres in my Slytherin Outfit. I woke up really late to a text from 43KixNorCal stating that I won adavanced screening tickets to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 that same night. I had to e-mail them with my information in order to accept it and be on the guest list. I felt like the wait for a response e-mail took forever and I could not concentrate on my homework! I was worried I would not be able to go because of my unfinished homework and that everything would go wrong. Because I officialy won, I whipped out my Bellatrix costume early. I was saving it for Thurday and sadly it was not finished and I did not have time to do my hair because I found out I won so unexpectedly! It went alright though and I will dress up completely on Thursday!

I wish I could show you my outfit yesterday, but I did not take my camera. I thought they would take it away because it is an advanced screening, so they are even stricter about bringing cameras into the theatre. I will try to get pictures on Thursday though! I hope to see tons of other people dressed up too!!!

I have to go soon so I can get ready for tonight! How will I dress up for tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]