Thursday, August 18, 2011

Telegrams

I guess Cowboys and Aliens had some kind of promotion for free Telegrams and my boyfriend decided to send me one. It was really sweet and I liked the way he wrote it. It was as if he was from the old wild west.

I don't know much about the "Wild West" though and not much about telegrams either except that they say STOP instead of using periods. It was still pretty cute.

It came in a small manila envelope and the telegrams was just a regular, thin piece of paper, but it was printed to look like an old telegram. I'm not sure how they're really supposed to be, but I always expected telegrams to be on sturdy paper and to arrive without an envelope (and also be hand delivered, but you can't help that much these days).

*Australia Stamp! Look at that Koala!
Although the promotion is over, they seemed to have used a telegram company called Telegram Stop.
Check them out if you'd like.


I haven't watched Cowboys and Aliens. Have any of you? How was it?
I don't know if it's my kind of movie. I don't watch many Cowboy films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]