Friday, June 1, 2012

Pretty Perfumes: Victoria's Secret Very Sexy


Sorry about being so late on this post. Wednesday just got so hectic (painting the old house/cleaning), and before I knew it, Thursday was over as well (just so much cleaning to do!).
Anyways, here's the first sample from the Victoria's secret sampler box in my first perfume post. I checked on the site and I believe that this would be the bottle. It's quite pretty. I like the colors and the way VS is placed. I'm not sure if this is the correct version though. There is is one version to my understanding. I believe this would Victoria's Secret signature fragrance. It's been around for a while and the VS for Very Sexy matches the VS for Victoria's secret.
Here's what the website says about the fragrance:

Fierce. Hot. Very Sexy®. Start the ultimate seduction. Vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine, midnight blackberry.

This one is alright for me also. It still does not seem like me. It's not very floral-y or cirtrus-y fresh. I highly doubt I will find that from my Victoria's Secret Sampler Box, but I do like the scents enough to use them. I'd really love that bottle and hope to have it in my collection someday (I wish they'd make it in a mini!) They made a similar bottle for Very Sexy Touch except it's purple and gold. Although, I love those colors together (my favorite combo!), I don't exactly like the shade of purple they used and this red/black one just seems more... well... sexy. Haha.

What do you think of the pretty bottle? Purple/Gold or Red/Black?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]