Thursday, June 14, 2012

Update

So... I was supposed to have a post up yesterday about my Victoria's Secret Gorgeous Perfume, but I just haven't had time like I'd hope. I actually do not currently have a camera because someone is borrowing it for their trip to New York. I should be getting it back soon though. I am also leaving for so-cal. I'll be visiting for graduations and Disneyland. I won't be able to post during that time either. Getting ready for my trip has been taking up all my free time!
Sadly, I won't be able to read all of your wonderful blog posts and won't be writing for about a week and a half. I will have posts upon my return though!
The end of the It's a Small World ride
I have a love of postage, so I love this part of the ride! It's from my last trip to Disneyland. March 2012 I believe, pretty recent actually. Haha. Well, maybe I shall post about that as well! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]