Thursday, June 14, 2012

Men in Black 3

A picture of my boyfriend taken on my birthday and posted on his birthday!

I'd feel horrible for leaving so suddenly without leaving a better blog post than an update. Here's one last one before my trip!

So, do you recall me mentioning that I was going to a screening for Men in Black 3? Anyways, I said that I was going to wear a suit if I could since I had a final right before the screening. So... I couldn't find/iron my suit before class because I took too much time to study (it paid off though, so yay!) and so I didn't get to wear a suit. Instead, just plain old jeans and a purple top. My wonderful boyfriend did wear a suit though and he made his own neuralizer! Here he is at the theater in front of the large banner. Right before he neuralized me, I was able to take a picture! I almost forgot this happened if it wasn't for the picture! Haha!

If you haven't seen the movie yet, I would totally recommend it. I really enjoyed watching it. The whole time traveling thing is really interesting and I liked the decade they traveled to. The movie even made me cry! I am pretty easily moved though, so I don't know if any of you would cry too!

Well, TODAY is my awesome boyfriend's birthday and I would like to wish him a SUPER DUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]