Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pretty Perfumes: Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir

Last Week at Victoria's Secret I bought "Noir" by Sexy Little Things.


Here's what the website says about it:

At once elegant and playfully provocative, it's an enchanting blend of sparkling nectarine, sultry amber and exotic cattelaya orchid. Domestic.
  • Fragrance type: Fruity Floral
  • Top Notes: Nectarine, Juicy Apple, Sparkling Citrus, Pineapple, Guanabana, Mouthwatering Pear, Red Fruit, Bergamot
  • Middle Notes: Cattelaya Orchid, Muget, Cyclamen, Jasmine Petals, Plum, Vanilla, Dewberry, Cassis
  • Low Notes: Golden Amber, Velvet Musk, Sultry Woods, Tonka Bean


I bought this in store and they had a sign up saying by any 1.0 oz + fragrance and get a sampler box free.
I choose this as my first Pretty Perfumes because of the special offer. I am hoping it will still be available to you all by the time I post this and you going to a Victoria's Secret.


I had been contemplating on getting this perfume for a while because of the pump. I knew that it was the specific reason I wanted to buy it. Isn't it awesome? It's rare to find a modern fragrance with a pump.
It's not miniature, but the mini doesn't have a pump so there wouldn't be any point at all.

The scent is alright. It does not smell bad, but I don't really see myself wearing it often. It doesn't seem very me. I'm more of a fresh florals type of gal. I would probably wear it more as a night fragrance though since the scents I'm attracted to are typically for daytime spring. I was originally debating between "Noir" and "Tease". Tease was a warmer scent which to me seemed more sensual. I couldn't really see me wearing that more than "Noir". At least Noir was a little floral-y.



I will post more on these sampler scents in the future and also individually. And if you're wondering, each vile is 2.9 oz. They're pretty big samples!

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your this post while scanning for some related data on blog search...Its a decent post..keep posting and refresh the data.
    Pheromonesreport

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]