Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Today's My Birthday!!!

I'm finally 21! Oh my, no wait, I'm actually 21?! Time's going by so fast!

I don't really have plans for the day. Well, I have just one last final today and I'll be done with the Spring 2012 semester! I'm pretty much just going to study accounting all morning/afternoon, then go and take my test.
My boyfriend did score some advanced screening passes for Men In Black 3 at the theater right next to my school, so I may dress up in a suit for that. If I do go, do expect a post on it!

I'm not sure yet when I'm going to celebrate my birthday though. I did originally want a tea party at my house with all of my family and friends, but that's such a gigantic group to gather up and it'd be difficult to keep warm tea for that big of a group. Maybe I'll do it with a smaller group spread out over the summer as get-togethers though. At this point, only time will tell.

Here's me, trying to see how tall I am at Yerba Buena Gardens in San Francisco. At 21, I'm still only about 5'1'' tall. As you can see, I am tip-toeing and there's an extra block on the bottom. I don't think that it's very accurate measurement. Oh well, it was all just for fun. (And I get to count this for OOTD right? :] )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]