Friday, June 24, 2011

Sorry

I really wanted to start a new and I still only have one blog post. I'm sorry, I am so disappointed in myself.

I just got really busy with school things and then, my laptop broke right before Finals. It's been summer vacation for a month now and I still have not gotten it fixed. I have been borrowing my sister's laptop whenever she is not using it, so I have not been able to spend much time on the computer. I can only check my e-mail and social networking sites quickly and any other important business such as school and work. Since it is not my computer, I cannot upload pictures from my camera either and now the memory is full :[
I miss being able to blog, so I have decided to make blogging at least once a week if not every day a priority. Sadly, I will not be able to post any pictures until I get my own laptop. If you do not like so many words, this may not be for you then, but I will add photos later on.

Each post will probably just be about my day. Please enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]