Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Being an adult?

So, my second year of college is over. Reality is getting much closer. I am so afraid of adult life. I am intimidated by the mere thought of interviews although I feel they would represent me better than a resume. I am afraid of having all these different bills to pay. I am afraid of living alone. I am afraid of having to represent myself a certain way.

I am doing very well on taking all the classes I need to graduate and I think it is possible for me to graduate in 4 years without an extra semester or year. The problem is that being a student is so fun! So many opportunities are available while in college!
  • Discouted tickets at movies, musems, and events
  • Study Abroad
  • Student Clubs and Organizations
  • Leadership Oppourtunities
  • Free help with tutoring, counseling, job searches etc.
  • SFSU Students recieve Free Anti-Virus Software *Ask me how
I can barely believe that 2 years are already over. If the next 2 years are as fast as the past, the entire experience is almost over! Although I love being a student, it is still really hard work. The future is just so daunting. I am not going to say that being a student is easier than being an adult or vice-versa. I think it is the whole idea of change and just takes getting used to.

I am afraid of being an adult, but there is still so much to look forward to!

How do you feel about the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]