I am doing very well on taking all the classes I need to graduate and I think it is possible for me to graduate in 4 years without an extra semester or year. The problem is that being a student is so fun! So many opportunities are available while in college!
- Discouted tickets at movies, musems, and events
- Study Abroad
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Leadership Oppourtunities
- Free help with tutoring, counseling, job searches etc.
- SFSU Students recieve Free Anti-Virus Software *Ask me how
I can barely believe that 2 years are already over. If the next 2 years are as fast as the past, the entire experience is almost over! Although I love being a student, it is still really hard work. The future is just so daunting. I am not going to say that being a student is easier than being an adult or vice-versa. I think it is the whole idea of change and just takes getting used to.
I am afraid of being an adult, but there is still so much to look forward to!
How do you feel about the future?