- It is mostly going to be a sort of random blog about myself.
- I am going to post about my day and especially about events I attend and what not.
- I also want to take this chance to post Outfit of the Day shots. Constructive critisim will be gladly welcomed!
- I would also like to post my thoughts on certain subjects, these things just take up my thoughts at night sometimes and I would like to share them. I will not be doing these posts quite yet. Not untill I feel comfortable with it.
- I also want to post about the many arts and crafts I do. Such as, jewelry, sewing, cards, or whatever I feel like making at the moment.
- Lastly, I want to post random photographs I took. I am not a professional at all. My camera is a simple point-and-shoot. I just like to take pictures of random things I find interesting or cute.
I know this seems pretty general, so here is a little more about myself so you can have some insight on what my posts will be like:
I attend San Francisco State University. I am Pilipino-American. I am very involved with many cultural organizations at school. Just to name the ones I am most involved with: Pilipino American Colligete Endevour (PACE) and Asian Student Union (ASU). I really like cute things. When I think of cute things I think of kawaii Japanese trinkets. I am into Gothic Lolita Fashion. Although I have not really been following many Anime and Manga recently, I am still into Anime and Manga. I like to attend conventions. I have been to Fanime and Anime on Display (AOD) and I would love to attend more! I really like arts and crafts. If I could have an unlimited supply of everything at JoAnn's, I would sit in my room crafting all day, everyday.
Well, that is it for now! Thank you for reading even though I wrote too much!
You can now get a glimpse at what my future posts will be like if you look at the posts before this one. They were all just moved from old blog posts and edited a little