Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What have I been doing all this time?

Hello blog world!

It has been quite a few months since I last posted, but I promise I have not been completely away from the blog world. Even through all my neglect of this blog, I still think about it and take pictures with the intent of posting them here. 
School and life had just kept me so busy. Now that I have found my laptop charger and organized my photos, I can actually have posts to write up! Also, I should have more time to start posting more regularly. It'll just be a little more time for me to get everything together. 
I have also been reading up on other blogs. Sadly, it's very on and off of when I have time to comment though. I apologize if I haven't gotten back to anyone and that I haven't been commenting on your blogs.
I am also well aware of GFCs unfortunate passing. How are you all readig your blogs now? I used Google Reader/Newsify(the app) before. I am currently using the Feedly app. I synced it with GFC to transfer everything beforehand and I prefer reading on my phone as I am usually not on my laptop. I currently do not like it as much as Newsify, but that may be because I haven't quite figured out how to use it to it's full potential. I know I can continue using Newsify as they added a sync to Feedly feature, but I like the ability to categorize on Feedly. Sadly I could only organize categories etc. on the webpage and not on the app. I have previously tried Bloglovin, but The only drawback is having to read on the actual webpage. It takes up a bit more of my time that way, but it is nice seeing everybody's gorgeous webpages though.

So blog world, where do you read all of your bloglists now? And how do you keep up blogging when life has you really busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]