Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Picks: Vivi

I was recently re-reading my old Vivi magazine from 2011. I just wanted to share my favorite picks from the magazine. Although it is an old issue, there are still items/looks that are current to my personal style.

*These are not my pictures, they're owned by Vivi magazine


Firstly, pillbox hats are just so cute! I have been wanting one for a while because I think they add something so great to an outfit. I haven't decided on a color I'd like, just definitely not black like my hair as Idon't want it to blend in.


This coat is just so cute! I love the waistline it keeps and the cape part just seems so feminine and cute to me!


I love the whole feeling of this outfit, the colors, the patterns! I now want to wear scarfs with all of my dresses!


Now for shoes, I have been wanting black wedges to wear with everything. I like the comfort of wedges and straps plus they make me look taller and are cuter! I have always wanted T-straps as they seem so 1920's!


Do they seem comfortable to you?


I really just wanted to add these because they look like a sweater I own. I do like tops with graphics that look like I an wearing something though!

I cannot read Japanese and I am not familiar with the brands listed in the magazine, so if anyone knows of where I can find these items or similar ones, please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I agree--a lot of these styles are still in. What's old is new, right?

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the coat in the second picture! I always love looking through magazines from a few years ago and see what's still popular and what changed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]