Tuesday, November 18, 2014

{OOTD} Blue Chevron Stripes

eShakti Dress Outfit Full

So... you may have seen my last post about the eShakti dress review. It was actually a really cold day for me and I couldn't actually go out without a coat, so this was my actual outfit for that day. I just needed to highlight the dress for the review, so I took pictures without the coat. So here you go! My outfit and accessories for a date with my boyfriend that weekend. I'm really happy about how the blue  and green embroidery match my purse without being the same color.

eShakti Dress Outfit Earring

eShakti Dress Outfit Bag

eShakti Dress Outfit Beret

eShakti Dress Outfit Boots

eShakti Dress Outfit Bag Full

Outfit Rundown
Beret  |  Goorin Bros.
Earring  |  Claire's 
Coat  |  Purchased at Ross 
Dress  | c/o eShakti
Boots  |  Purchased on Zulily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]