Sunday, July 13, 2014

B.A.I.T Footwear sale on Zulily


Hello all! I just wanted to share an awesome find today! Zulily is a website that sells items for up to 70% off, but their stock is limited and they sell these collections for a limited time. Today I stumbled upon a B.A.I.T Footwear collection that will be ending this Wednesday! If you wanna view/purchase the sale, you have to make an account with Zulily, but it is completely free. And just to mention: I am not associated with Zulily, nor have they contacted me. I just wanted to share this really good sale as these prices are the cheapest I've found to purchase B.A.I.T shoes new!

The shoes pictured in this post are all a part of the sale too! I just recently learned about B.A.I.T footwear a few months ago and have really wanted to try a pair. I don't have one, but I've just heard such great things about their shoes!

If you do want to give Zulily a try, I would really appreciate it if you used my referral link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]