Tuesday, August 6, 2013

July Birchbox


Now here's my July Birchbox! Even though now it's August. It didn't have a pink sleeve with an exclamation point this time, I suppose it's for first box subscriptions. Anyways, here's the list of contents:




This set was pretty exciting as I love most of it! I've been wanting to try out a new highlighter other than my E.L.F one. I don't imagine me using the bobby pins though as I don't really have much green in my closet, but they're such a pretty design! I've never tried a leave-in conditioner before, so this seems like a great way to try it out. I'm not sure how I'll like it though as I actually have oily hair, so more conditioner doesn't sound great. I like the sound UV protection though! The body cream is really the only thing I'm pretty sure won't get used. I'm pretty happy with my Aveeno, but these sound good for days when I run out. Face Cream was very much needed for me as well.


This month contained Suits picks which were the bobby pins and the Face cream. It also included a scratch card for a free deluxe mini with any full size product purchase or $25 plus purchase.
Next month will be my last box as I don't plan to buy another subscription anytime soon, I think I will try another provider if I do.
Please let me know if you're interested in reviews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]