Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Directions

I haven't posted in so long even though it was part of my New Year's Resolution and I haven't even started. There's so many things I had hoped for this blog. I have tons of posts I'd like to make, but I never got around to it. Life's just been so busy this year.

I just decided to randomly write this picture-less post because I really felt like letting out some feelings.

Really, I'm just feeling so direction-less. I keep going through the motions of school and I think I am doing well in my major and my classes are going fine, but I don't know what I am doing with all of this. I just keep wondering about my future and if I am making the right choices. I keep stressing out though about everything in the present because of how it will affect my future. I am not sure  what I want for my future though so what exactly am I stressing out about?

Oh well, I just wanted to let that out.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]