Monday, September 27, 2010

Update

Outfit Shot!
Monday, September 20
I couldn't decide on the hat or not and the cardigan depended on the weather.
Rundown:
Hat: Forever 21
Cardigan: H&M
Blouse: Yes Style
Skirt: Wet Seal
Socks: Taken from my Mother xP
Shoes: Clark's (super comfortable)
Petticoat: Leg Avenue
Earrings: Handmade in Craft Swap with authenticalice
Necklace: Forever 21

Also! Finally an update on my cranes!
I didn't take a picture, but the box is now full. There's 310 crane in the box now. I finished that over the summer and hadn't updated because I kept forgetting to take a picture. Sorry! I do still have a different picture for you all now!



Guess where this little crane is sitting in!
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


Did you guess right?! He's in a trash bin! Yes, that's right although he's not trash. I took the trash bin from my brother because he bought two and wasn't using this one. They were from the dollar section at target by the way. I already had a trash bin in my room as well, so I tried to think of another way of using it. Hopefully it''ll turn out alright once it's filled with many colorful cranes! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. awh such a cute outfit ^^ i love the print on the skirt and i feel the same way school is so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also thank you for your lovely comments they keep me motivated ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, and that first shot with the close-up of the crane in the basket was a very interesting photo on its own. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful outfit love!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]