Friday, August 13, 2010

Wicked

I went to watch Wicked in San Francisco.
I was so excited, especially since I had never been to any professional musical.
Here's what I wore:

I like to layer, so I wore my cardigan under my coat.

These shoes actually didn't come with a ribbon. They are actually a little too big, so I tied ribbon around so it wouldn't fall off. I re-tied them a gazillion times and this wasn't even the end result.

I believe this bag was handmade in the Philippines, but I'm not sure Xp


Make-Up Shot

Outfit Rundown
Coat: Michael Kors for Costco
Cardigan: Forever 21
Dress: Independent Shop in SF
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: H&M

So what do you think?
I kind of think the ribbon made my ankles look small and made me kind of disproportional since there was so much on top. Plus, my coat was too large for me.

I just felt like being very red that day.
Wicked was completely wicked, in a good way. If you haven't watched it yet, you better try soon because it won't be playing in the Orpheum Theatre for long!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could watch Wicked. :/ I've seen lots of musicals, but never Wicked!
    The ribbon thing is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shooooes! aweasome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]