Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sanrio Grab Bag!



Today I went to the mall and finally stopped by Sanrio Surprizes! I've been wanting to get a grab bag really badly lately. It's because everyone's been posting their Meta LPs on EGL. I really wanted to get one, but I was nervous about the sizing and customs. Oh well. I wanted to join in on the fun of a LP, so I brought a Sanrio Grab Bag because it's as close as I can get. I thought, "Who knows? I could possibly get something loliable!". Well... Here it is!



YES! It was ONLY $6.50! And now......

The Grab Bag and all of it's contents!



I got a pink bag that seems to be for a bento box. I've been seeing tons of cute bento boxes in sanrio lately, so I think that's what it's for. I don't know what I'm going to use it for yet. Hopefully one of my bento boxes will fit in it. AND look cute in it ;]



I also got a pack of paper bags! I suppose I can also use them to carry lunch. I'm leaning more towards using them to pack gifts into. Good idea, yes?



It comes in white and the classic brown paper bag color xP



I also got a pack of 20 15cm x 15 cm origami sheets. These sheets have inspired me to start up on 1000 cranes. You'll be seeing the rest of the sheet designs in the future. They'll be in crane form!



Last, but definitely not least... PENS! I got 3 pens! 1 red, 1 purple, and 1 blue! They write in the color of the case! This is awesome because I've been trying to get myself to buy some pretty pens. Now, I don't have to look anymore!



Pretty good for $6.50, don't cha agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]