Tuesday, December 2, 2014

{OOTD} Red & Stripes #throwbackthursday



Old outfit from 2011! This is just an outfit I wore to go to class. I decided to be more dressed up than usual and wore heels! It was also surprisingly hot that day, which prompted the shorts. I rarely ever wear shorts, especially ones that short. This is definitely an experimental outfit for me back then. It's crazy to look back and see because I never would wear this type of outfit now. It really just isn't me :]
It seems kind of pin up though, doesn't it? Maybe if I had a 1940's hair style? Maybe? :D

I do miss those heels though. They had a lovely classic shape to them. I gave them away to family in the Philippines though. At least someone else is enjoying them!

Outfit Rundown
Cardigan  |  Forever 21
Tank Top  |  579
Heels  |  H&M (get)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]