Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Because today is the 4th Thursday in November, I would like to wish all of you wonderful bloggers and blog readers a Happy Thanksgiving! If you do not celebrate Thanksgiving, well then a Happy Thursday to you!

Being thankful is always a good thing to be though, not just certain days in a year.

I don't mean to tell anyone how to live their life. I just wanted to have a space to write down my feelings, so I thank you for that!

I just want to remind myself here that I have so much to be thankful for. I have a loving family, good friends, and love in my life. I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and a soon to come Thanksgiving feast!
Life is precious and that is why our time on earth is precious, so I should be thankful each day I wake up and spend my days living life with love.

Happy life to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]