Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

My Boyfriend took me out for a Valentine's Date! EXCEPT! IT wasn't Valentine's. He took me out on the 12th because he had to go back home to spend the 14th with his mother for her birthday. He's such a sweetie.

He gave me red tulips ( I have ALWAYS wanted red tulips for Valentine's Day) and a new dress in the morning which I wore out. He totally lied to me the day before in order to surprise me. Tried to make me think we wouldn't do any Valentine's stuff until a week or so after.

He took me to the CROWN & CRUMPET!!!! I've wanted to go there ever since I first visited Ghirardelli Square and laid my eyes on the cutee, super pink, tea shop. Sadly, I couldn't go that day because it was a short visit.

Picturees of thee day:

YAY! It's OPEN!!!

The place looked so cute and pretty overall. Pictures can't do justice to the feeling you get being inside and seeing everything!



The entire shop was decorated, including the tables. This was just mine. Every table was unique, just like everything in the shop.



Where did all the food and tea go?!?! We filled our tummys! xD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]