Monday, August 8, 2011

New Laptop! FINALLY!

I just got a laptop yesterday! It's an 11" so it's pretty small, but not too small. I can still see sites easily without having to scroll left and right. It's lightweight and easy to carry, perfect for travel!
It also has 7 hour battery life. My perfect little Acer. After I broke my old Acer... :[

Please readers, learn from my mistake and don't sit with your laptop close to the edge of the top bunk of a bunk bed. Watching it drop was not fun!

You'll be seeing some changes in older posts because I'll finally be able to add them and my future posts will definitely include pictures! I am so sure that will inspire me to post more! I've been thinking about it so much recently!

I'll leave you with a picture I took of some flowers my family had on display:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I am looking forward to reading it! :]